Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carina[_2_] Carina[_2_] is offline

Default Referencing data next to a date

Thank you, but I am still not able to get a formula to work. I will try
explaining abain using cell references.

I have dates from 1/1/09 - 12/31/09 in C17:C332. In D17:D332 there is a
number that corresponds to each date. In A1 I have today's date (today()).
In A2 I want the formula to look at today's date (A1), find that date in
C17:C332 and give me the number next that corresponds to that date (D)

"Glenn" wrote:

Carina wrote:
I have a cell with today's date, and I have a seperate row of dates. Can i
create a formulat that takes today's date, finds the date from the list of
dates, then populates the data next to the date in the rows?

Any help would be appreciated.

See if this helps: