Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DJS DJS is offline

Default Protection

Hey I have a workbook that I need to have locked but not completely. I need
to lock the formulas but I need different persons to have access to different
sheets within the workbook. I also need those persons to be able to add their
comments for their respective areas and save it. So, although the workbook is
protected I need them to be able to edit certain cells. Lastly, I need to
make it so that multiply person can view the workbook at the same time and if
needs be edit their sheet and be able to save it.

Is all that possible? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks