LilLiz

I have tried edit copy. I have tried right clicking selecting copy and also
using the copy button on the toolbar nothing works!!!
"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Works for me, how are you copying, select the areaq and do editcopy?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"LilLiz" wrote:

I have tried everything to get the comments and contents of cells from 1
workbook to copy to another. When I use the Paste Special option I do not
get the correct dialogue box to open. (the one that asks if you want to
paste all, formats, comments, etc. with selection check boxes) I get the
Paste Special dialogue box opening that says Paste Special as: Microsoft
Office Excell Worksheet Object, Bitmap, Biff5, 4, 3 etc. What is happening??
How do I fix this problem???