Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark Campbell[_2_] Mark Campbell[_2_] is offline

Default Setting macro security level to "low" permanently?

As one can see the problem, what is the solution to permanently set the macro
settings to "low" when it always reverts back to "medium"? I have tried on
numerous occcasions, without success, to set the level to low through the
Trust Center (Excel 2007 - Office Professional package). When it was loaded
on Windows XP, it set permanently. Seems my upgraded to Vista will not
allow. Any suggestions - or do I go back to XP?

"Bill Seaton" wrote:

"Arobind" wrote:

Hi,
Whenever you open a new Excel sheet, the macro security level is set to
"Medium" by default. How can I set to be "low" permanently?