Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default How do I delete multiple pictures at one time?

I am not sure what you clicked in Excel 2003...

Try this in Excel 2007....
Press F5, Choose Special and click on Object, Press OK
Now press Delete key...
This should do what you want

You can record this as a macro and assign it to a (new) toobar button

"swmcphrsn" wrote:

I copy and paste weather information from a web site into an Excel
spreadsheet and manipulate the daily temperatures in another part of the
spreadsheet. The small pictures ( sun, rain, cloudy, etc. ) come along with
the rest of the data. If they are not purged periodically, the size of the
spreadsheet gets very large.

In Excel 2003 I was able to click on an arrow in the lower left of the
screen ( don't know what it was called ) and then delete multiple pictures
all at once by highlighting the area containing the pictures and clicking on
DELETE. Data in the spreadsheet was not affected.

I can't find an way to do this in Excel 2007. The help menu does not
address this issue. How do I delete all of the pictures at once? I don't
have time to click on each one and delete individually.