Max

Think Don G. posted this instruction in his first response
try this by right click on excel icon in
upper left of workbook(next to
FILE) insert this

Maybe try these steps to get it up:
Right-click on the Excel icon in the upper left corner (Next to "File")
Choose "View Code" (this'll bring you to VBE)
Clear the defaults** appearing in the whitespace on the right
Then copy paste Don G's code in the whitespace
(You'd need to correct the line-wrap for the first line after you copy and
paste)
Press Alt+Q to get back to Excel
-----------------
**Defaults : "Private Sub Workbook_Open() ... End Sub"
-----------------
In Excel, try it out by selecting a cell say, A2 in Sheet1
The entire row2 will be selected (i.e. highlighted)
Click on Sheet2's tab, the same row2 will be selected
Ditto when you click on Sheet3, etc
--
Rgds
Max
"don" wrote in message
Sorry. I'm not sure I understrand where to put the code.
could you explain again?
don