dawgpilot

Thank you, David. I have not tried this yet because I am trying another
method. Check out the response I received from Bob Phillips. His response
is under another title (column). I posted my question twice worded
differently. His event code seems to work, however there are some kinks I am
working on.

"David McRitchie" wrote:

see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm
---
HTH,

"dawgpilot" wrote in message ...
I have an excel database with three columns as follows:

Column: A B C
Column Title: Tail # A/C Type Owner

There are about 300 records in my database so when I print I have to either
manually format my data into more (6) columns or print these three columns
over multiple pages. If I format the worksheet manually to print 6 columns
then I cannot sort or add records to the end of my list. I have to enter my
new information and then cut/paste to the correct location. I would like to
be able to continue entering my data in one long range and have excel print
my database with multiple columns per sheet as follows

Column: A B C D E
Column Title: Tail# A/C Type Owner Tail# A/C Type Owner