Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob[_5_] Rob[_5_] is offline

Default Fill a Combobox from a ROW?

Hello,

it's a combobox from the controls toolbox on a sheet, I hope that helps you.

Rob

"JLatham" <HelpFrom @ Jlathamsite.com.(removethis) schreef in bericht
Are you using Data Validation to get your 'combo box'? Or are you
actually
using a combo box control from the Forms or Controls Toolbox?

If you're using Data Validation, it should be easy to do: Set the "Allow"
entry in the validation setup dialog to "List" and then in the Source area
type
=Headings
and the cell should show the entries in your row.

"Rob" wrote:

Hello,

I might be to tired but I can't get it right.

In a sheet I have a database with 8 columns. The first ROW holds the
titles.
I named the titlerange "Headings". (8 cells in 8 columns).

I want a combobox to display all titles but as far as I can see a
combobox
only displays a column with data. How do I get my titles?

Rob