Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JBeaucaire[_85_] JBeaucaire[_85_] is offline

Location: Bakersfield, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to JBeaucaire[_85_]
Default Can I round prices to end in .95?

You don't really give enough info, so I will assume you want whatever price
is in cell A1 to round to the NEAREST X.95. That formula would be:

=ROUND(A1,0)-0.05

To always round UP to the next X.95, try:

=CEILING(A1,1)-0.05

--
"Actually, I AM a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"Tire Guy" wrote:

I'm preparing a business price list. It reads a cell from my working cost
sheets.
On the price page can I round prices to end in .95?