Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I round prices to end in .95?

I'm preparing a business price list. It reads a cell from my working cost
sheets.
On the price page can I round prices to end in .95?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try

=INT(A1)+0.95

Mike

"Tire Guy" wrote:

I'm preparing a business price list. It reads a cell from my working cost
sheets.
On the price page can I round prices to end in .95?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Location: Bakersfield, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to JBeaucaire[_85_]

You don't really give enough info, so I will assume you want whatever price
is in cell A1 to round to the NEAREST X.95. That formula would be:

=ROUND(A1,0)-0.05

To always round UP to the next X.95, try:

=CEILING(A1,1)-0.05

--
"Actually, I AM a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.