Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie kassie is offline

Default Hide Code

Protect your code with a password to prevent viewing. In the VBA, select
Tools, Options, Protection tick the Lock Project for Viewing option box, and
enter a good password.

To automatically enable macro's, do one of two things. Lower you security
level (not advised) or digitally sign your macro with selfcert.exe. See
Using SelfCert to Create a Digital Certificate for VBA ...
support.microsoft.com/kb/217221. You can then set macro security to high,
and still run trusted macros.

--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman
Change xxx to hotmail

"Stockwell43" wrote:

Hello,

I have a worksheet that has a list a user guides with a buttton next to each
one that when pressed, will pop up the user guide. However, even though I
have the worksheet protected for read only, you can still get in to view the
code and I want to hide that so no one can view it.

Also, I used VBA code behind the buttons so when I open the worksheet, why
does it ask me to enable macros?

Thanks!!!