Biff

Hi!

Your link is very similar to this one:

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/

If you navigate to this link (the web interface that I normally use):

http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp

You'll see that the interface is much better. However, as I stated, many of
the Excel groups are not available. They're all listed but if you select,
for instance, the MISC group, a message comes up stating newsgroup not
available.

Biff

"Kassie" wrote in message
And I use http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx,
and
never ever had any problems getting there. And you are right, his
question
was asked and answered in one day. Damn good service, especially
considering
that it does'nt cost him a cent!

"Biff" wrote:

Hi JE!

It's still available on the communities web
interface (i.e., the "Web site").

What URL is that at?

I normally use the web interface he

http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp

But for several weeks now, many of the groups are not available.

The web interface at this URL

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/

is just plain horrible. Why anyone would use that interface is beyond me.

Just a personal prefrence. I don't really like using this newsreader.

Biff

"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
I think you're the victim of a common bug. It occurs partway between the
keyboard and the back of the chair you're sitting in.

1) This isn't a "site". It's a newsgroup. There's a difference.

2) You posted 1 question on the 23rd using the name dawgpilot, and it
was answered the same day. It's still available on the communities web
interface (i.e., the "Web site"). You can always check the archives,
using your name/email address in the "author" field:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...ugroup=*excel*

3) You can certainly provide feedback to MS via the "Contact us" link
on
the newsgroup pages:

http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support

In article ,
dawgpilot wrote:

Posted two questions about 5 days ago and it has not shown. Even
searching
by my username nothing comes back. Have searched many, many hours
looking
for the answer to my question. Microsoft still has a very long way to
go
on
customer service!!!!!!!! I have no options left except to call
Microsoft,
which of course they will refer me here. I am frustrated and angry at
this
point. Oh, by the way, no customer feedback to Microsoft so I must
vent
you all. Just one more way Microsoft loses business every day!!!!!!