Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Stacked chart problems

Paste Special works the same in 2007 if you can find it. Click on the down
arrow on the big ugly Paste button on the home tab.

To change the axis a series is on, select the series, press Ctrl+1 (numeral
one) to bring up the format series dialog, and on the first tab, if you can
call it a tab, select Secondary.

If you lose your horizontal axes, as did an Excel 2007 user who posted a
comment today to the related blog entry, use the Axes control on the Chart
Tools Layout tab (I think it's Layout, anyway it's the one in the middle).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Brad" wrote in message
I'm using 2007

Using Jon Peltier information found below I'm stuck.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

I have arranged the data as necessary for the stacking (rahter than three
have seven). I need to change the axis labels. However, I'm stuck
because
the directions state to Paste Special the data as a new series (and I
can't
paste special in 2007) and also confused how to to move series information
secondary axis. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.