Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JBeaucaire[_66_] JBeaucaire[_66_] is offline

Default Making cells mandatory to fill in

Click on the Design Mode button so all code is disabled long enough for
you to save the sheet. That drove me nuts for weeks once...

mdtuckett;173637 Wrote:

I have added your code to my spreadsheet and it does force the user to
populate the required cells. However, I need the cells to be blank when
other users open the spreadsheet and for them to be forced to populate
the cells before they save a copy. Do you know how I can save the
spreadsheet having added the code, without populating the fields myself?

Thanks

--
JBeaucaire
JBeaucaire's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=73