dawgpilot

Default Crappy Site!!!!

Posted two questions about 5 days ago and it has not shown. Even searching
by my username nothing comes back. Have searched many, many hours looking
for the answer to my question. Microsoft still has a very long way to go on
customer service!!!!!!!! I have no options left except to call Microsoft,
which of course they will refer me here. I am frustrated and angry at this
point. Oh, by the way, no customer feedback to Microsoft so I must vent to
you all. Just one more way Microsoft loses business every day!!!!!!