Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sheila4typing sheila4typing is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Sorting 3 columns

Hi Bob,

I can do that; however this excel sheet will be used by over 1000 different
suppliers for my work and we think that it will be too much work for the
supplier especially since they already know how to use the down arrows.

"Bob I" wrote:

Click the Add Level button to add your secondary and tertiary sorts.

sheila4typing wrote:

I am not very good with Excel nor 2007 version so hopefully I can explain
this so you can understand.
I have an excel spreadsheet for work that I am trying to sort 3 columns at
once. Column A is titled Classes, Column B is Grades and Column C is Type.
I turned on the filter sor sorting and used the down arrow of Column A to
select what Classes I wanted and it did fine; however when I try to do the
same on Column B it only sorted Column B and did not show my my sorts in
Column A. The same for Column C, when I select what i want it does not show
me my selection for Column A and B.
If this does not make since I can attach the document and show you, but I am
not sure how to do this.
Can you help with this?
Thanks