Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Lookup values and display them

Yes, may have to if he wants a tighter list (no empty rows) than the
relatively simple test I put up earlier would give. Plus, as is so typical
of me, I may have missed some of his real meaning in what he wants.

Ddamanwitdaplan: if we haven't helped sufficiently or appear to not
completely understand the problem, you can send the .xls file as an
attachment to email and again explain the problem. Send to (remove spaces)
Help From @ jlatham site.com

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

You will probably have to resort to a macro to do this.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"damanwitdaplan" wrote:

I have 2 different sets of values in 2 columns that are constantly changing.
I want excel to be able to find a missing value between the 2 columns data
and list the missing values in order. Which function(s) should I use.

If you want me to email the worksheet to you, just email me at

Thanks in advance