Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Sorting 3 columns

Click the Add Level button to add your secondary and tertiary sorts.

sheila4typing wrote:

I am not very good with Excel nor 2007 version so hopefully I can explain
this so you can understand.
I have an excel spreadsheet for work that I am trying to sort 3 columns at
once. Column A is titled Classes, Column B is Grades and Column C is Type.
I turned on the filter sor sorting and used the down arrow of Column A to
select what Classes I wanted and it did fine; however when I try to do the
same on Column B it only sorted Column B and did not show my my sorts in
Column A. The same for Column C, when I select what i want it does not show
me my selection for Column A and B.
If this does not make since I can attach the document and show you, but I am
not sure how to do this.
Can you help with this?
Thanks