Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Fix this Forum

This area (and probably others) has been hosed for a couple of days - one
minute you'll see the content of a posting, and later you'll get a message
that the content is not available. Sometimes you start right off with the
"message unavailable" entry.

Right now, when I view without logging in, I can entries for 24 DEC, but
once I log into the board, I cannot see any 24 Dec entries, only up to 23 Dec.

Can we get it fixed - and can we get a FAST way to notify someone when this
forum is hosed up? Hard to assist people with a broken tool.

JLatham
MVP, Excel Group [at least for a couple more days ;)]

click "I Agree" in the message pane.