Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mwsawyer mwsawyer is offline

Default Printing

I'm having a problem with things not printing or showing up on the print
preview the way they look on the screen and I have tried 2 printers with the
same results. The problem seems to be the printed character taking up less
room than the one on the screen so the more characters there are the more it
is off. For example.
Column a Column b
On screen aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Prints aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbbbb
Column a Column b
On screen aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbb
Prints aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbb

Any help???