Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karl Karl is offline

Default Copy Values only without Paste Special

Hi Max, unfortunately that does not work on this one. i have entered the
97-03 version here http://www.savefile.com/files/1942282

thanks

"Max" wrote:

I need to copy either values only or such values so that once these cells
are linked another cell, I don't get an error report.

I don't have xl07. Maybe all you need here
is to be familiar with ways to trap errors using IF,
eg:

=IF(ISNA(<yourformula or cell ref),"",<yourformula or cell ref)
traps #N/A errors, returns formula blanks: ""
(adapt the "" to suit the desired return for the trap)

=IF(ISERROR(<yourformula or cell ref),"",<yourformula or cell ref)
traps all errors, returns formula blanks: ""
(adapt to suit desired return)
--
Max
Singapore