Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smartin smartin is offline

Default reverse the order of data in a column.(1,2,5 goes to 5,2,1)

howard holtz wrote:
I have an Excel worksheet whose first column entries are DEC,NOV,OCT...JAN.
I wish to reverse this column along with all of the other columns to JAN,
FEB,..DEC,etc

Are these dates formatted to show month abbreviation, or are they text?

If the former, you might could just sort the list ascending.

If the latter it might be easiest to do it by hand, but another way
would be to build a little table somewhere like

DEC 12
NOV 11
etc.

Then use VLOOKUP to associate a number with the month, and sort on the
number.