Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do i make sheet tabs look veritical - again

Did you un-zip the downloaded file before trying to open it?

I posted the link to Bob's macro in my first reply to you.

Or see this google search thread for the BrowseSheets macro from Bob
Phillips.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

See the code and comments under my name in that thread.

To use it, copy and paste it into a general module in your workbook or
Personal.xls.

Assign the macro to a button or shortcut key.

Gord

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:14:22 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:

Have you tried downloading the sample workbook to see if opening that gives
you what you want?

Tried that, but it wouldn't open

I don't use 2007 so can't test the instructions for that.

Works fine for me in 2003.

I prefer Bob Phillips' browsesheets routine in any case.

Where do I find this & how do I use it?