Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] icystorm@hotmail.com is offline

Default automatically import multiple named-ranges from Excel to Access

Greetings,

I have named-ranges in multiple Excel 2003 workbooks located in a
single directory. The named range that I want to access in each
workgroup is identical. For example, cells $A$4:$R199 are named
'HOUR12' in each workbook on identically named worksheets, '12H'. I
would like to import all of the named ranges, 'HOUR12', into an
existing Access 2003 table. BTW, the headers are identical.

Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this automatically?

Thanks kindly.

Joseph