Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elle Elle is offline

Default link to another worksheet in the same work

One more step for a beginner: choose Insert/Hyperlink (keyboard shortcut is
Ctrl+K), then in the window that appears, on the left under "Link to" click
"Place in This Document." Then you will see your worksheet tab names; choose
the one you want to link to.
Elle

"jae" wrote:

Can I create a hyperlink in one sheet so that when I click on it, it brings
me to a different worksheet in the same work book? I've got a sheet with a
list of names and then a tab that corresponds to each name. I want to be
ablet o click on a name on the first tab and have it bring me to that
person's individual tab. Please help.