Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
amaries amaries is offline

Default copy 2007 created macro to run in 2003

Thanks, sending the code. Not much experience on the vba side, thought maybe
a way to just add the extra conditions I need direct in the code. Didn't
work, burps on the fourth condition. Is there a way to program for an 'or'?
I have worked more in sql and crystal reports, not enough in vba (took class
in 99, time for refresher). So, I recreated the macro for the sort, delete
top row, align columns apply 3 conditions and subtotal. That works but
unfortunately I know this 'condition' (status of order) will grow. I have a
potential of 7 or 8 possible conditions. Three of them can all have the same
format applied. Appreciate your help.