Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Changing Simple lines and Graphics into Graphs with data

I don't believe so.
The easier route would be to just create a chart (with or without the
wizard) and make it look the way you want.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Ish" wrote:

I have just taken a line graph with multiple lines that I created with a
drawing tool and dropped it into excel. It looks the way I wish my graph
looked when I use the chart wizard in excel. is there anyway to take my
ungrouped image and turn it into data lines where the lines would change as I
change the data? I tried clicking the lines- right clicking-edit
points-.....and that is as far as i have gotten? I am using Microsoft excel
2003.