Franz

"Marina" ha scritto nel messaggio

I am trying to sum column I based on the rows that do not have either
Jason or Michael in column D.

=SUMIF('Master Client List-do not
edit'!D:D,"<Jason""<Michael",'Master Client List-do not
edit'!I3:I65535)

However, the above formula is giving me the results number of unique
#rows not equal to Michael and #rows not equal to Jason (i.e. all
rows because it sees it as an OR rather than an AND).

Try this array formula (you have to press *not* just ENTER, *but*
CTRL+ALT+ENTER)

=SUM(IF((B16:B20<"Michael")*(B16:B20<"Jason"),C1 6:C20,0))

where I suppose B16:B20 is the range with names and C16:C20 is the range to
sum.

Hoping to be helpful...

Regards

--
Franz

To reply translate from italian InVento (no capital letters)