Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RichUE RichUE is offline

Default Compare two lists

I have two lists of part numbers and I need to know whether there are numbers
in one list that are missing from the other. Using Excel Help, I found an
article on microsoft .com he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CL100570551033
Steps 2 and 3 of the article seem helpful, but I am trying to understand the
forumlae. Surely when comparing data on two different worksheets, you would
expect to see the worksheet name in the formula? I didn't see anywhere in the
procedure to combine the two lists onto a single worksheet.
Has anybody used this article for a similar purpose?
--
Richard

Search the web and raise money for charity at www.everyclick.com