cbrasted

Biff- This was the perfect solution. Thank you so much. It sure beats doing
it longhand and copying into Excel!

"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

Maybe you can use a spinner button for this.

Right click any toolbar then select Forms. Click on the spinner button ( it
looks like an up arrow on top of a down arrow).

Place it near the cell you want increment. Once you have it placed and sized
right click on it and select Format Control. Fill in the appropriate values
and you should be good to go. The cell link would be the cell that you want
to increment.

Biff

"cbrasted" wrote in message
I want to create a counter, so that every time I click in a certain cell it
takes the existing number and adds "1" to it. Is there any way to do this?
I'm compiling statistical information, and need to get cumulative counts
in
various categories as I sort through the data.