Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Using Pivot Table Data

There are instructions here for adding the Generate GetPivotData button
to a toolbar, so you can turn the feature on and off:

Mervyn Thomas wrote:
I have some data in a pivot table which I want to use in a calculation but
when I try to key off a cell in the table the new cell is a calculation
...GetPivotTable....... and it is impossible to drag this cell down to
other cells that correspond to other cells in the pivot table.
Am I explaining myself??
Or: How do I refer to the contents of a cell in a pivot table?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures