Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Hidden rows in worksheet also hide borders

When you setup the autofilter, don't include the column that has your titles.
That way Excel won't think you're wanting to hide them when you apply your
filter.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Gavelle" wrote:

I have an excel worksheet were some cells are merged with cells in other
rows, and other cells are not merged. Specifically, the cells with titles
are merged over multiple rows, while the cells with data are not merged.
Title X covers three rows: 2,3,&4. Title Y covers two rows, 5&6. When i
apply a filter and only rows 3 & 6 are visible, the borders are not showing
up between title X & title Y.

Is there a way to force the border between title X & Y to stay even when
rows are hidden? Thank you in advance, I hope that my explanation isn't too
confusing!

--
Gavelle