Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default lost my drop down menus - where are they?

Those custom menus could have been saved in a file called excel11.xlb (if you
modified them manually) or they could have been in different workbooks (if you
modified them via code).

So if you have a backup of your excel11.xlb file, then you could find it and
replace the current version with this one (with excel closed).

Of if you did the modifications in code, you should just have to open those
workbooks--just like before, well, if you still have them.

tripodjim wrote:

I had to move Excel 2003 to a different computer - lost hard drive. I have
all of my worksheets, but now I don't have my custom menus to run my macros.
Can I restore them?

--

Dave Peterson