Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Martin Martin is offline

Default Filter 2 separate columns in Excel

Cheers Gordon, that sorted it!

"Gordon" wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
Forgot to mention, I'm using Excel 2007..

"Martin" wrote:

Can I filter more than one column in one worksheet? For example, if I
have
paper size in one column and project number in another, I need to list
all A4
drawings with project number 1234. As far as I can see it's only possible
have one filter per worksheet. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Martin

No you can filter on two columns - it seems that you need to select ALL the
columns in the list..

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level