Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric_NY Eric_NY is offline

Default Trouble identifying filtered column

This may sound a little weird.

I'm using AutoFilter in Excel 2003. Some of my columns have a filter
applied. But maybe something is wrong with the color balance on my display
screen (or my eyes?), because I have trouble distinguishing between columns
with a filter applied and those with no filter. I know that the unfiltered
columns have a black down-arrow in the header row, while the filtered columns
have a blue down-arrow. But at the size they're displayed, the black and the
blue look very similar to me.

Is there any way to change the "filtered" down-arrow to another color than
blue? Or any other way to easily identify columns that have a filter applied?

Thanks.