Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Chandran Chandran is offline

Default To plot 3 series each with 90000 data in single Line or XY chart.

I have 3 series of a process data for over 90,000 instants. One series is
varying between 2,500 and 4,000 units, other series is varying between 150
and 190 units and the third series is varying between -20 to 5. I would like
all 3 series to be plotted in a single chart to observe process performance.
While ploting on excel 2007 Line/XY chart, self face the following difficulty.
1) Beyond 32,000, data points are not plotted.
2) Not able to have 3 different Y axis for 3 series.

Can I have suitable suggestion.

D R Chandran