Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ks Bill[_2_] Ks Bill[_2_] is offline

Default How to create a excell document that can be filled out by other pe

Brandon You can send in a, PDF, They cannot change your message but they will
need to answer questions in E Mail Ks Bill

"Phantom Menace" wrote:

I have created a work order for my business and now I want to be able to send
it to my dealers and have them fill in the underlined blanks on the work
order. I need to know how do I go about doing this so that all of the
document cannot be change that I have done already. But where the blank spots
next to the text can be filled into by the other user and can be sent back to
me VIA email. Also I am not using outlook as my email program.
--
BRANDON