Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RCY2 RCY2 is offline

Default Multiple Tables into one

This is a bit past where my knowledge has been before, but what I have done
is create 24 different tables that correspond to 4 different Input Variables.

Variables a
1. Ratings (225,250,450,500,550)
2. Quantity (1,2,3,4)
3. Runtime (5 through 48)
4. Manufacturer (0,1)

I had to sort the tables by Ratings and Quantity first then sorted by
runtime. Each manufacturer has its own table as well.

What I have done then is sort those 24 down into 12 by using the
=if(a84=0,A98,C98)

My ultimate goal is once someone chooses the 4 options above it displays the
selected information in the correct box no matter what is chosen.