Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PDM PDM is offline

Default How can you restore grid lines?

"Tony Ruiz Sr" wrote:

I just replied but forgot to check the "notify me of replies" box
--
Thanks for your time reading this and any help

"Pma" wrote:

I am trying to restore the grid lines on a work sheet and can't get them
back. The tools/options/view button is not doing it. Any help?

I am having similar problem; none of the above has worked. I had different
rows with added background patterns. In trying to remove pattern in one row,
went back to cell format, patterns where first created pattern. No clear
pattern option is offered. Nearest thing is to choose white background,
which eliminates background patter, along with irretrievable grid lines.
Have tried all above suggestions, no help. Any suggestions? Thanks