Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Liz J[_2_] Liz J[_2_] is offline

Default Conditional Formula

I'm looking at data for shipped quantity per order, and, it looks like some
of the data are duplicates. I think the best way to find these duplicates is
by a conditional formula. The hard part about this task is the amount of
orders. I have approximately 4,000 orders to look at -- and I want to find
these duplicates by item, by customer.

Column A - customer name
Column C - item description
Column G - shipped quantity

I want to use a conditional formula that identifies customer name, item
description, and quantity, then highlights any duplicates (even if the
duplicate happens more than once). Unfortunately, there is not a unique
number that I can use to distinguish one order for one customer and another
order for that same customer.

I would appreciate any help you can give me on this issue!

Thank you for reading my question!