Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Six conditional formatting possible?

Hi,

Can't be done in the spreadsheet in 2003, need to use VBA.

Can be done in 2007:

1. Highlight all the cells on the rows you want formatted
2. Choose Home, Conditional Formatting, Manage Rule, New Rule
3. Create the rule you need (you didn't give us any hints on this)
5. Click the Format button and choose a format, click OK once
6. Repeat as many times as necessary.
7. Click OK twice

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"ghinzrey" wrote:

Is there any alternative way to create six or more conditional formatting and
how can I save my formats? User is on self study and would appreciate step by
step method on how to create if there's any. Thanks