Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron@Buy Ron@Buy is offline

Default VERY new user with CSV woes

Try a web search!
This may help:
http://www.creativyst.com/Doc/Articl...tm#ExampleData

"phoenixxinOz" wrote:

I've been struggling with Wxcel and CSV for ages. Is there a simply-worded
tutorial somwhere? All I'm trying to do is make some changes to an Excel/CSV,
but when I am asked if I want to save the changes, I get 2 different
questions, which if I answer"yes" to, changes the file so much I can't upload
it because of the error: "Cannot fetch headers. CSV-delimiter not defined."
I'm the first to admit I have no idea what I'm doing with this, and have
just been trying to "wing it", by trial and error...but it's ALL errors.
I hope this makes sense to someone, and thanks for any advice/help.
--
T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.L.