Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
galimi galimi is offline

Default Create a worksheet based on filtering of another?

Elaine,

This is possible & would require a little bit of VBA.
--
http://HelpExcel.com

"Elaine" wrote:

I have a worksheet with a list of tasks and 20 columns of details related to
each task.

One Column lists the person the task was assigned to.

I am trying to create a worksheet for each person that is assigned tasks
(thus, the tasks that show up when filtered for their name). I would expect
that worksheet to update automatically when the task list is updated. It also
doesn't not need the full 20 columns from the original task list.

Is this possible?