Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Joe Joe is offline

Default Legend box displays on top of plot area.

Charts that I have generated using an Access macro display the legend on top
of the plot area. Attempting to format the legend area - including toggling
on/off the "show legend without overlapping the chart" does not change the
behavior.

Changing the chart layout (chart tools/design/chart layout) will fix the
problem, but then I need to manually edit the chart back to the layout I
need. I would like to understand what property/feature I am setting in the
macro that causes this behavior.

This behavior is not/was not seen in office 2003 environment. Access Macro
was not changed going from Ofiice 2003 to Office 2007.

--
joe richards