Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
porter444 porter444 is offline

Default Import Problem

What about using "Replace" from the "Edit" menu to fix the formulas that call
A1 and replace with E10? Might not be quite that simple, but could save a
bunch of time.

--
If my posting was helpful, please click the "Yes" button.

ROCK ON!,

Scott

"Pepper" wrote:

Using Excel 2003, my problem is to import from a csv file into Excel. Easy
enough, except I require the top, leftmost cell to be in E10 not A1.
There are a lot of text entries, and formulas already in place, and avoiding
redoing those everytime a download and import is ordered will be a great
enhancement to efficient operations.
Thanks
Pepper