Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LailaH LailaH is offline

Default How do I set up hierarchy in Excel?

How do I set up a hierarchy in excel, the kind where you get a + and - in the
leftmost column, or top row, with numbers in upper left corner corresponding
to how many levels the hierarchy has? Clicking the + expands the sublevel of
the hierarchy for that row, clicking the - collapses it?

There is NO description of this in the Excel help documentation. I have it
now only because I have exported from a hierarchical grid (Infragistics grid)
to Excel -- it MUST be available outside of exports to...

Thank you!

--
Best regards,
Laila