Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Data from multiple worksheets

Tia,

The general form would be

=IF(ISERROR(Match or VLookup function based on sheet 1), Match or VLookup function based on sheet2,
Match or VLookup function based on sheet1)

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Tia" wrote in message
I am working with 4 worksheets (1,2,3,4). I would like to pull/transfer
information from either worksheet 1 or 2, which ever one the data is entered
into, to worksheets 3 and 4. Information will never be entered into both
worksheets (1 & 2) at the same time. I'm a novice in excel, so not sure if
this is understandable. Let me know if further info is required.

Thanks!