Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Synapse Syndrome Synapse Syndrome is offline

Default Microsoft Office Doc Image Writer is still printing ghosts and it's totally freaking me out!!!!!!!

JethroUK© wrote:

Anyone know the name of it's predecessor (we use at work) which works
perfectly - creates it's own document type albeit can't remember the
extension

Just use the .XPS printer instead, which is rather like PDF,

think thats the one we use at work 0- how can install it?

What is in your printer folder?

IIRC, Vista has the XPS printer installed by default, but fully updated XP
computers should have it too.

ss.