Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I share a template in Excel

Create the Template by FileSave AsFile TypeMS Excel Template(*.xlt)

Store it in a shared folder if you want all users to create new workbooks
from it.

Different matter if you want one workbook that is shared by others
simutaneously but that doesn't sound like what you described.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 06:09:00 -0800, Henry
wrote:

I want to be able to place a template in a shared area on a network and for
all users to be able to create new workbooks from it with a minmum of
disruption for each user. I can then change the template as required without
any interference to the users.