Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Synapse Syndrome Synapse Syndrome is offline

Default Microsoft Office Doc Image Writer is still printing ghosts and it's totally freaking me out!!!!!!!

ole wrote:

"JethroUK? wrote in message
Every time i use 'Microsoft Office (2003) Doc Image Writer' (no

printer
at
home) no printed document appears - ever!!!

But when I try to reprint the document it's 'dis-embodied' ghost

appears
only in the save as dialogue box (even after a reboot)

I think this is yet another Vista bug (Vista can't see/find

existing documents)

I've reported this before without cure

Anyone know the name of it's predecessor (we use at work) which

works
perfectly - creates it's own document type albeit can't remember

the extension

WTF is your problem?

ss.